Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy works by applying small magnetic currents intermittently to the body. These pulses increase cellular communication, energy production, nutrient intake, detoxification and general cellular biome homeostasis.
The results experienced include:
- Improved micro circulation.
- Increased oxygen supply.
- Increased energy production.
- Increased cellular repair.
- Accelerated detoxification of cells and organs.
- Decreased inflammation and pain.
- Improved uptake of key nutrients.
- Reduced oxidation and enhanced immune system.
- Release of endorphins.
- And a host of other benefits.
This therapy is used extensively in cancer clinics in Europe and the US.