|RBTI (with report)||109||65|
|Vitality, Longevity and Healthy Ageing Biopedance Analysis (with report)||35||35|
|Hemaview Live Blood Analysis (with report)||45||45|
|Gastrointestinal Functional Test||15||15|
|Iridology Photo Analysis and Report||350|
|Mineral Absorbtion Test||Free as part of consultation|
|Physical Signs Examination||Free as part of consultation|
|Quantum Reflex Analysis||Free as part of consultation|
|Touch For Health/Kinesology||Free as part of consultation|
|Nitric Oxide Level Test||Free as part of consultation|
|Genetic Test and Analysis||1300|
|Low Level Laser Therapy||Scaled price|
|Breast Thermography Photo and Report||200|
|Auricular Testing and Therapy||50|
Note: The majority of tests must be conducted as part of a consultation and some incur an additional consultation cost. Where there is no follow up consultation and test results need to be analysed, the results are communicated to the client, via a full report. Some of the tests cannot be conducted on a one-consultation basis as they require detailed explanation.
The Wellness Program
Indicative cost: $2,000 to $5,000
View programme details
Many clients want their issues fixed at the least cost. We encourage clients to focus not only on the present and on symptoms, but at underlying causes which will create further issues in the future, if not resolved now.
For those whose goal is ultimate wellness, there is a lot more that can be done to check a full range of biochemical markers from a variety of perspectives. The Wellness Program gives a comprehensive insight into your current state of wellness, how your body is operating and any weaknesses that could give rise to future dis-ease. It gives you the recipe to maximise your wellness potential. It includes:
- Three face-to-face consultations (approx. 6 hours in total).
- A full testing regime including a combination of scientific tests and energy medicine appropriate to your situation. Information on relevant tests can be found in the “Treatments” section. The relevant tests for your program will be selected based on your needs. You may request any specific tests that you wish.
- A full report of findings.
- My expertise backed up access to key international institutions for research, clarification and advice.
- A comprehensive treatment/wellness plan tailored to your situation.
- A consultation with a nutritionalist, who will provide a diet plan with recipes.
- An lifestyle programme suited to individual circumstances.
Note: Any supplements recommended will be at the client’s cost.
All other programmes are individually costed based on the treatment plan devised for you. This will be advised during your consultation and following initial test results. Programs can be designed to suit budgets.