Last weekend I watched the webinar “The Truth About Cancer”. I watched doctor and oncologist validate what integrated practitioners have been saying for years. It revealed some shocking facts:
- Many substances used to fight cancer cause new cancers.
- The most common drug used to fight breast cancer is classified as a carcinogen.
- A half of all cancers are medically induced by drugs and radiation.
- One study revealed that 90% of physicans working in oncology would not prescribe the drugs they prescribed to their patients, to their wives or children.
- Another study revealed that 97.5% of people who underwent chemo were dead in 5 years.
- If you have surgery, chemo and/or radiation and die in 5 years and one day, you are part of the successful treatment statistics.
- Stem cells are the key in cancer, yet chemo has limited effect on stem cells. It does kill daughter cells, so the cancer shrinks, but then returns.
- One overseas cancer doctor was jailed for 45 years for prescribing chemo drugs to people who did not need them or had ceased to need them, because of the kickbacks.
- In some states/countries, parents who choose integrated medicine over chemotherapy have their children removed and forced to have chemo.
- In some places it is against the law to prescribe integrated medicine over conventional treatment, in other, medical councils hound doctors that do, labelling them as quacks.
- Cancer is a business and there is a vested interest in maintaining a monopoly and destroying competition.
Couldn’t happen in good old NZ…..You think?
So what are you to do? My advise is to start researching now. One out of four men and one out of five women will die from cancer. One out of two of us will get cancer. It is reminiscent of the Clint Eastwood movie, “Are you feeling lucky punk. Well, are you?”
You may be told that the chemo, radiation and surgery is urgent. Sure, some cancers move faster than others, but with breast cancer it may take 10 years of growing, before a lump can be detected. Surely there is time to make an informed decision.
I used to be part of the conventional medicine world and was quick to label non conformists as “Conspiracy Theorists” and “Foo Foo Practitioners”. One day I asked myself the question “Why when we are spending more on healthcare now than ever before, are we sicker that we have ever been?” I believe that part of the answer lies in following the wrong path. Drugs deal with symptoms, not causes and always come with side effects. We have to start dealing with causes. We have to start working with nature and our bodies and not against them.
Nearly all advances in medical treatments have come from someone pushing the boundaries, displaying courage and proving what they believed in. The first doctors to suggest washing hands before surgery, speak against blood letting, and suggest that food played a part in health were all ridiculed, yet now these things are self evident. I could throw in putting mercury in our teeth, but apparently some people still think that doing so is a good thing. I believe that in the future we will look back in horror at the conventional treatment of cancer today.
Now to the program. All eleven steps will help prevent the occurrence and reoccurrence of cancers, but please remember that all people are different and all cancers are different. When it comes to treatment, what works for one person may not work for another because of a whole range of issues from genetics to the type of cancer.
Da! Da! Here it is:
- Use food as a medicine: it keeps bad genes turned off and switches on protective genes.
- Use protective herbs, oils and nutrients: they have been proven to kill cancer cells, prohibit metastasis, and prevent the flow of nutrients to cancer cells.
- Reduce the toxic load: clean up your environment and remove toxins from your body, everything from chemicals to radiation.
- Ensure that the body’s pathways are working at optimum levels, particularly: the immune system, methylation pathways, detoxification pathways, digestion and absorption, balanced gut flora, skeletal alignment and balanced hormones and neurotransmitters. You are only as strong as your weakest link.
- Eradicate the bad parasites, bacteria, fungi and viruses. Many have been linked to cancer
- Reduce inflammation. All diseases come from inflammation and/or toxicity. Save your immune system for the real fight.
- Ensure your body has the fundamentals it needs: restful sleep, enough water, exercise, air and sunshine
- Reduce Stress: stress, both internal from imbalances and external from people and the environment, is a major factor in all diseases. Reduce stress and learn to manage what stress there is
- Heal emotional wounds. A high percentage of cancers start from emotions of anger, hurt, sorrow, revenge etc. Emotions have an ongoing impact on the body.
- Healthy teeth: the teeth are connected to various organs in the body via meridians. Fillings and root canals have the potential to cause issues in the body far removed from the mouth.
- Practice true cancer surveillance: there are a variety of tests that can assist in this regard. They include: monitoring your pH; measuring toxic levels; checking levels of inflammation; thermograms; cancer circulating cell tests; hormone tests to check metabolism of the estrogens; and standard blood tests. The latter can give certain clues, such as tumor markers: prostate-specific antigen (PSA) for prostate cancer, cancer antigen 125 (CA 125) for ovarian cancer, calcitonin for medullary thyroid cancer, alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) for liver cancer and human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) for germ cell tumors, such as testicular cancer and ovarian cancer can give certain clues.
Trust is a marvellous thing, but make sure the person you are trusting with your health has the knowledge to make the right call for you. Last time I looked, doctors had three hours training in nutrition, verses hundred of hours training in drugs. Not surprisingly they will choose drugs as a first choice, aided by the fact that they will get into trouble if they do.
It is your life and your choice. Make it an informed one.